1. We organise on the basis of solidarity, not charity.
2. We are against all forms of oppression, including but not limited to racism, sexism, ageism, transphobia, xenophobia and classism.
3. We work together on an equal basis, democratically and without leaders.
4. We are self-organised, independent from political parties and other institutional authorities.
5. We actively take initiative when both offering and receiving help.
6. We recognise that this crisis will affect some more than others, so we will prioritise the needs of those most affected.